AAPOR produces several journals/publications for professionals in public opinion and survey research to assist in your continuing education in the field. These include:
- Journal of Survey Statistics and Methodology (JSSAM), cutting edge scholarly articles on statistical and methodological issues, sponsored by AAPOR and the American Statistical Association,
- Public Opinion Quarterly (POQ), a trusted and frequently cited source for a wide range of high quality research,
- Survey Practice, AAPOR's e-journal with public opinion and survey research articles and commentary,
- Standard Definitions, a publication defining final disposition codes and the calculation of call outcome rates from sample surveys, and
- Reports, topical research reports on a variety of current issues affecting the field.
Other publications include the quarterly newsletter for AAPOR members -- AAPOR News, as well as outreach materials including: