Sponsorship Opportunities Year-Round and at the Annual Conference!
The AAPOR Annual Conference provides a wide range of affordable sponsorship, advertising and exhibit opportunities that will increase your visibility and strengthen your relationships with key stakeholders. Extend your exposure beyond the annual conference with our NEW Year-round AAPOR Sponsorship Opportunities. All sponsorship opportunities will be assigned on a first-come, first-served basis.
Become an AAPOR Sustaining Sponsor and take your support to the next level!
Those who commit a minimum of $20,000 will be recognized as AAPOR Sustaining Sponsors. 1. Choose your AAPOR Annual Conference sponsorships e.g. Platinum level sponsorship, underwriting opportunities of your choice, advertising etc. 2. Select from the Year-round AAPOR Sponsorship Opportunities to extend your exposure beyond the conference. 3. If the opportunities you choose total $20,000 or more you will be recognized as an AAPOR Sustaining Sponsor.
All Sustaining Sponsors will receive a limited number of benefits offered exclusively to Sustaining Sponsors only.
Sustaining Sponsor Recognition:
- Exclusive use of the AAPOR Sustaining Sponsor logo.
- Acknowledgement with logo displayed on the dedicated Sustaining Sponsor page on the AAPOR website with direct link to organization website for 12 months from initial posting.
- Inclusion of organization name and logo in a full-page announcement developed by AAPOR and placed in an issue of Public Opinion Quarterly and the Journal of Survey Statistics and Methodology.
Sustaining Sponsor Recognition at the Annual Conference:
- Acknowledgement with logo display on the AAPOR Annual Conference webpage with direct link to organization website
- Sustaining Sponsor name badge ribbon for all employees of the Sustaining Sponsor registered to attend the AAPOR Annual Conference.
- Reserved table of 10 for Saturday Awards Banquet.
- Verbal recognition in all general sessions, with logo displayed on general session walk in/out slides.
Download Exhibitor and Sponsorship Prospectus
Download Exhibit Space and Support Contract
Contact Tonya Cabrera at AAPOR Headquarters