AAPOR Calendar Submission Guidelines
Submission of an event/announcement is a benefit of membership in
AAPOR. Submissions must adhere to the guidelines listed below, and will
be approved for publication on the calendar at the discretion of AAPOR's
Membership and Chapter Relations Chair and/or Communications
Chair. Submission does not guarantee its publication on the AAPOR
calendar. Please allow up to two weeks for submission to be reviewed
and, if accepted, posted to the AAPOR Events Calendar.
Event SubmissionReturn to Events Calendar
- All events/announcements must be submitted by a current AAPOR
- As a rule, all events must be sponsored or co-sponsored by AAPOR or
an AAPOR Chapter. However, submissions for non-AAPOR sponsored events
will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- All events/announcements must be related to AAPOR or AAPOR Chapter
activities, and/or to the field of public opinion/survey research
- There must be an external website for the event which can be linked
to from the AAPOR calendar, or, if no website exists, an email address
for a contact person about the event so that interested parties have
someone (other than AAPOR) to contact.
- 'Announcements' are limited to activities such as:
- Call for AAPOR or AAPOR Chapter officer nominations
- Call for journal articles or presentations
- Call for AAPOR or AAPOR Chapter award nominations
- Call for conference participation and/or paper